The links below will take you to websites that will give you advice on keeping children safe
Keeping Children Safe Online
The NSPCC Keeping Children Safe Online site
How to keep children safe online
The CEOP Website
Guides for safe use of Social Media and Gaming
Safe Gaming Guide
Visions and Values
Meet the Governors
Meet our Head and Deputy Head Girls and Boys (2018-2019)
Meet our House Captains (2018-2019)
Meet our School Council (2018-2019)
KS1 & KS2 SATs information
1. Who can I contact about Special Educational Needs at Mapledene Primary School?
2. Who else at school works with pupils that have additional needs?
3. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works?
4. How does the school identify and assess children with additional needs?
5. How do the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs?
6. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school?
7. What training do staff at Mapledene have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs?
8. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it?
9. How are parents of our pupils with Special Educational Needs involved?
10. How are pupils with Special Educational Needs involved in their own education?
11. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the governing body deal with the complaint?
12. How does the governing body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs including support for their families?
13. Who are the support services that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs?
14. How do the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition?
15. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority’s local offer?
Key Performance Data
Parent and Community Feedback
Term Dates 2018-2019
Year 6 Swimming Outcomes 2017-2018
Health for Life
After School Clubs
Whole School Letters
EFYS Letters (Nursery and Reception)
KS1 Letters (Years 1 and 2)
KS2 Letters (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6)
Transitions 2018 - 2019
Mapledene Writing Champions
Information for Parents and Carers
Adverse Weather Conditions
The Prevent Duty
Click here for