10. How are pupils with Special Educational Needs involved in their own education?
We involve children through discussion and observation, encouraging them to identify areas which they would like to improve in. We support children in a variety of ways, including:
- Some children have a ‘one-page profile’ to help them and their teachers understand their needs.
- Some children have Progression Framework targets to help them become resilient, independent learners.
- Some children have academic targets to help them improve specific areas of learning.
- Some children need a personalised curriculum.