Home Page

11. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the governing body deal with the complaint?

If you are a parent of a child at Mapledene Primary School who has Special Educational Needs, and there is something which you think is not quite right, please contact the SENCo in the first instance (email:

Alternatively, please visit our school office or telephone 0121 464 2881. Our staff will then talk to you about how you can get in contact with our SEN Governor.