Below are the links to our work from Butterflies from last week if there are some activities you didn't get chance to complete.
- Can you talk about the life cycle of a butterfly together at home?
- You could share the Hungry caterpillar story together if you have it at home, or use the link below to watch.
- Can you have a go at writing a list of some of the food the hungry caterpillar ate? Use 'Fred Talk' to help you write the words.
- Can you talk about the word 'symmetrical' and find some symmetrical items around your home? Use the butterfly template to design your very own symmetrical butterfly.
- Learn the song below: 'There's a tiny caterpillar on a leaf'
- Use the story telling picture cards to retell the story. Can you write a sentence to go with each picture?
- We have attached some resources below to help you with your learning.
Butterfly resources with links to The Very Hungry Caterpillar