9. How are parents of our pupils with Special Educational Needs involved?
Mapledene Primary School has an open door policy and we are always available for parents to contribute to their child’s education.
- Our website has lots of information about our curriculum and the support children can get. In addition to this website information, we offer our parents:
- Regular meetings with the SENCo or Inclusion leader;
- A parents evening where the SENCO is available.
- Parents are invited to reviews of provision where appropriate;
- We signpost to parent groups and other services.