Mapledene Primary School has an open door policy and we are always available for parents to contribute to their child’s education.
- Our website has lots of information about our curriculum and the support children can get. In addition to this website information, we offer our parents:
- Regular meetings with the SENCo or Inclusion leader;
- A parents evening where the SENCO is available.
- Parents are invited to reviews of provision where appropriate;
- We signpost to parent groups and other services.